Meal Cutting Plan
Printer Friendly Version: English
Getting there a little bit faster ... Fat Burning Metabolism Boosters!
"Burning" fat requires two basics to be in place: healthy eating and regular exercise. Without establishing this in your lifestyle, you have little to no chance of succeeding with your goal of losing weight. In order to "burn" fat, you must expend more calories than you consume, but at the same time not lose muscle mass since this is what is "eating" the majority of the calories you burn during the day.
How does a fat burner help with this process? Traditionally, most fat burners are associated with increased energy. However, increasing energy is only one way a fat burner can assist in getting rid of excess "storage" such as belly fat and love handles! Other options include blood sugar regulation, muscle "protection" also known as anti-catabolics and actual "fat" that fights the bad fat around the mid-section (CLA).
Individual Fat Burning Products:
EGCG (Green Tea Extract)
CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)
- Boosts metabolic rate
- Helps suppress unhealthy intestinal flora
- 3 caps = 9 cups of green tea
- Fatty acid extract from safflower
- Targets midsection fat stores
- Studies show users lose weight despite not following a strict diet plan
- Insulin stabilizer
- Improves uptake of glucose into the bloodstream
Tips & Suggestions
- Metabolite of Leucine
- Slows down the body's use of muscle stores as a fuel source, burning additional fat consumption during exercise.
- Plan to eat three meals & three snacks a day
- Cary healthy snacks with you to ensure you fuel your body with the right "type" of food.
- Make water or green tea your drink of choice throughout the day.
- Plan one day per week to be a "Free" day; be consistent, not perfect!
- Avoid excess salt
- If you are performing cardio training, schedule it for twenty minutes first thing in the morning three times a week.
- Add some resistance training to your program because...
- One extra pound of muscle burns an additional fifty calories a day.