Fusion PURPLE•K - 130 Capsules
Regular creatine was a significant breakthrough in sports nutrition. It increased muscle size, strength and endurance giving athletes the edge they needed to excel. But the problem with existing creatine supplements is their inability to deliver a concentrated and stable amount of creatine to your muscular system once a liquid activates it.
Many companies rely on testing methods like HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) to guarantee their creatine products are 100% stable and pure. However, these products are only tested when dry. The story changes dramatically as soon as they are added to a liquid. Their regular creatine molecules become extremely unstable and rapidly convert to creatinine — a useless, toxic bio-waste. As a result, only a fraction of the original dose ever makes it to your muscle cells; the majority converts to creatinine before reaching your bloodstream. Research now confirms that creatinine is the actual cause of the side effects associated with creatine use ... not the creatine itself. Purple-K, the King of Creatine, has solved this problem.
Why is Purple-K the King of Creatine?
Purple-K is the King of Creatine because it contains patented
Kre-Alkalyn. Kre-Alkalyn is the only creatine that does not convert
to toxic creatinine before reaching your muscle. Regular creatine degrades by 90%, leaving only 10% usable product. Purple-K
prevents this by letting you use 100% of the creatine you take.
This makes Purple-K 10 times more effective than regular creatine
What is creatinine?
Creatinine ('kree-AT-ah-neen') is a toxic waste that is produced when regular creatine hits liquid. Creatinine is so toxic that your kidneys work overtime to protect you from damage. This stress is why people get gut-rot, diarrhea, nausea and bloating. Purple-K prevents this by giving you a 100% stable creatine source.
How does Purple-K stop the toxic conversion from creatine to creatinine?
Purple-K is buffered creatine. The pH level of Purple-K is between 12-14 and this prevents it from breaking down in any liquids - even stomach acids. The exclusive Kre-Alkalyn® pH Controlled Delivery System® makes this possible.
The patent covers all pH levels between 7-14. This forces the pH of all other creatine products to be 6.9 or less; which means they will convert to toxic creatinine.
What are the other advantages to Purple-K?
Use only milligrams of Purple-K compared to the heaping spoonfuls needed with regular creatine.
- None of the side effects of regular creatine.
- Purple-K works from the very first serving giving you immediate results. No loading phase is required.
- You save money and get better results using as little as 1-3 grams per day.
- Purple-K neutralizes lactic acid so you can increase your stamina and perform at higher levels.
- Purple-K will maximize your strength to weight ratio, because there is no water retention.
How does Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) compare to Purple-K?
Simply, CEE falls short. Here is why: CEE processing involves reacting regular creatine with hydrochloric acid and alcohol. This process does not protect CEE from converting to hazardous creatinine. Also, the alcohol residuals can not be cleaned, making CEE contaminated and unsafe.
Who can benefit from Purple-K?
You can. Purple-K is used by millions of bodybuilders to increase muscle mass and is used by athletes who want to excel. Everyone
can use Purple-K because it is safe and it works.